Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I am a self confessed spray painter.  Call it lazy painting or painting for people with no extra time.  Of which, I am both. My oh-so-famous pink chair used to be an unhappy white color.  It was actually in my store for about a month, for sale and no one wanted the poor little thing.  I had a moment of inspiration one day (inspirations are few & far between sometimes) and I tore the price off, spray painted it and put it out front of the store.  Ever since then, people come in and ask how much is the pink chair.  Oh so sorry, not for sale.  Best marketing idea I have ever had.  The chair is very noticeable by people driving by and it pulls them in the store, where they then discover my little consignment boutique. 
For other inspirational spray painting ideas check out Thrift Decor Chick:


No comments:

Post a Comment