Sunday, January 17, 2010

Show & Tell

Welcome to my new foray into blogging. Hang out with me as I attempt to learn to blog, twitter, run my store & be a Mom, all at the same time. I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME WHIMPER!! Yes I know it's "Roar" but after that laundry list of Superwoman stuff, I will not be roaring, I will be whimpering. I'm only human, though my Mom would say I'm perfect. That's what Mom's are for!
If you read my little blurb in "about me" you know I own a little store in Jupiter, FL. I am always looking for ways to refurb the used, so pleaaaazzzzeee help me out. I know your as busy as me but I want to hear your ideas. I want to know what clever thing you did with that thrift item you bought.
So this blog site is all about share & share alike. I'll share my ideas & you do the same. Gonna be fun!! Pinky promise!!

This is my tiny corner store in Jupiter, Florida. A whopping 1200 sq feet. Tune in next week for pics of the inside. I know, I know, hard to contain the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment